MAXIMUM MOTOR CARE, OPERATOR SAFETY AND RELIABILITY WITHOUT COMPROMISING MAINTENANCE
The XMV660 Medium voltage variable speed drives go one-step further in achieving high performance by implementing proven low voltage technology within a modular and reliable configuration. An input phase shift transformer powers low voltage cells that are combined in series to produce a quasi–sinusoidal current and voltage output wave with a reduced dV/dt and THDi level. It is designed under the strictest safety regulations and complies with the most demanding industrial requirements. The XMV660 is available in a wide voltage and power range. It offers the best power quality, maximum motor care, uncompromising safety and reliability with reduced maintenance across the entire range.
Discover the NEW OUTDOOR XMV660 (IP55, NEMA3R) ready for 24/7 operation under the most demanding environments, minimum maintenance (filterless) and autonomous design, no need for additional ventilation.
- Multi-level, pulse-width modulation with phase shift transformer
- High efficiency and Power factor at partial loads
- Low harmonics – IEEE 519 compliance
- Low dV/dt – No motor derating or motor cable length restriction
- Output voltage boosting
- Redundancy – Automatic cell bypass